We promote you: The chamber replies to hundreds of inquiries about Marinette and Menominee, area businesses. When a caller is seeking a specific business, we turn to our chamber directory to make referrals. Your marketing materials - brochures, flyers and business cards - are displayed at the chamber offices.
We promote the entire community: The chamber sells your community, your products, and your services to people everywhere.
We help create strong communities: By partnering with other community agencies, we help improve the quality of life in our community. Our networks and partnerships give you an opportunity to participate.
With your membership, you will receive discounts on essential business services:
- Mobile phone services from Cellcom
To learn more about the benefits of this exciting partnership between the Marinette Menominee Area Chamber of Commerce and Cellcom
As a new member of the Chamber you will receive the following:
- a 15 second "tag" about your business for one month of advertising on all 5 Bay City Radio Stations.
- A listing in our print directory and on our Web site
- The opportunity to post Help Wanted ads on our Web site
- Special e-mail alerts for chamber events and opportunities
- Opportunities to join one of our many networks, partnerships or committees
- Opportunities to display your marketing material at our office
- Invitations to Business After Hours, networking events
- Sponsorship opportunities that promote your business
- An invitation to our annual dinner meeting
- An invitation to our annual golf outing
- Opportunities for low-cost website advertising
- Access to small business counseling
- Opportunities to bid on building projects through our Builders Exchange
- A chance to sponsor and be visible at our summer concerts
- Invitations to ribbon cuttings and open houses
- A chance to network with business peers
- Access to insurance counseling
- Opportunities for recognition
Put your investment to work! Join one of our partnerships or networks.
Education & Business Partnership: The mission of the Chamber's Education & Business Partnership is "to help promote and support business and education connections by organizing events to learn, share and create an awareness and appreciation of what the Marinette-Menominee community offers."
The Chamber Ambassadors: The public relations arm of the chamber, this group visits members and helps members connect at Business After Hours events. The Ambassadors also preside over ribbon cuttings and help host open houses and grand openings.
Community Leadership Academy: This eight-month program that trains business people, educators, organization managers and government workers to take leadership roles in the community. Participants learn about local issues in the areas of economic and community development, health care, education, tourism and recreation, government and the environment.